SHADES OF PURPLE

4:17:00 PM




Hello everyone!

I am so excited to share with you guys my new blog, yay! I was searching for a blog name that defines me and after thinking a bit I decided to choose my name, Priscilla Eliodoro. This is a year of new horizons and new beginnings, and I must confess that I love new beginnings! I will be sharing things that I love with you guys and I will do my best to get things updated! I promise! Anyway, Today I am sharing this shade of purple that I am wearing on my nails, beautiful don´t you think? What nail colors are you wearing this season?

Xoxo




You Might Also Like

12 comentários

  1. Lovely color
    would you like to follow each other ? I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new blog! And what a lovely nail polish shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging world!
    The colour looks amazing on you nails

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving bright nails right now!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful shade and I am loving your ring!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this color, very beautiful
    I wish you an happy weekend
    http://tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your name, and I completely agree on new beginnings - they're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a pretty and feminine shade, and congratulations on your blog name change! Happy new beginnings! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice 

    x

    ReplyDelete