HOT PINK

1:00:00 PM




These pictures were taken in December last year. This is one of my favorite nail shades ever, hot pink! Pink is always a good idea! Do you guys like it? :)

Anyway, people are asking me where I find these accessories and where they can buy them, well, I travel to many places, and I get these accessories from different places.  If I find something that ships worldwide I´ll let you guys know!  Another thing  people ask me is what is written in my infinit ring, you can see my ring here, It´s in portuguese and It´s written: que seja infinito, wich means, let it be infinit.

Happy Friday!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

12 comentários

  1. The hot pink nail varnish looks so glamorous and chic against the gold rings (and midi rings)! This is definite spring/summer inspiration! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink nails! Do you know what brand it is? I also really like the midi rings. They look so good on people, but I can't stand to wear rings.. haha, oh well.
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Revlon and It's called Bubble gum. :)

      Delete
  3. Ficaram linda, esse rosa é muito bonito.
    Beijinhos
    http://virginiaferreira91.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polish...very pretty and the rings are really cool.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous ring,absolutely love it xoxo
    Meg
    www.snazzybellanista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos. These rings are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such beautiful pictures! I love the nail color paired with the gold - It looks so pretty!

    xo,
    Kalyn Goff

    www.diaryofablonde.com

    ReplyDelete