THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

11:45:00 AM


I´ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, Thank you Shaira Manalo for nominating me for this award. You can see Shaira´s post about the Versatile Bloggler Award here.


7 Facts about me:

1- I love music and I like to sing almost all of the time.

2-  I love flowers, Roses and Peonies, they are one of my favorite flowers.

3- My dream is to visit Mexico since I was a little girl, I don´t know why, but I think there´s something special about this country. :)

4- I have a brazilian accent, If you want to hear me speaking you can watch one of my videos on youtube here. haha.

5- My first language is Portuguese, but I speak English and Spanish as well, and I love the Italian language, It´s so beautiful, I do understand a few words in Italian, but I want to learn more. 

6- I love landscape Photography, they are so beautiful!

7- I am 5´7 tall.

I NOMINATE:

- Ch1k

That´s it! I hope you guys like this post and get to know me a little more!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

13 comentários

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :-) :-) :-)
    Good Job!

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such interesting facts, I'm amazed by how many languages you speak! Thank you for thinking of me and nominating, I have got a couple of other posts lined up, however will be sure to do this tag some time soon :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Inspire me!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You really have quite a few languages under your belt....very impressive! I would love to finish learning french and to start learning spanish. Congrats on your nomination and thanks for nominating me:)

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the award, its so cool you speak so many languages

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and thanks!


    Love your style!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roses and peonies are my favourite flowers too! Congrats on being nominated!


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, just to let you know my 7 facts for this award/tag are up on my blog now - thanks again for nominating me! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. COngratulations. That's wonderful. I would love to get nominated as well :-) xoxo Meg
    www.snazzybellanista.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations ! Very nice facts and a big thank you for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete