RAINY DAYS

10:26:00 AM


Looks like another weekend of rain! Tropical country problems, I can start my day with the Sun shining and all of a sudden, the sky goes dark and the rain begins to fall and it gets windy, oh well, I won´t complain! I will enjoy this crazy weather! Rainy days it´s just a good excuse to cook and bake, I love to cook and bake and I am always looking for new recipes to try. I must confess that I´m not the best cook in my own family but I have learned to enjoy the process of baking. Oh and another rainy day option is to go shopping! haha.

I wish you guys a great weekend!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

8 comentários

  1. Superb hair style.. Love your nail polish color..
    http://www.trendin.com/formal-wear-for-women_2051

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute at all
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2015/04/5-consejos-para-la-feria-de-abril-en.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hairstyle!!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nails! :)

    Hello dear, I’m an italian blogger and what do you think to follow each other here and on the other social networks? Thank you so much! Let me know when you follow me and I’ll follow back.
    Giada, blogger of Being Over the Moon

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather here has been so rainy and windy this weekend...I can hardly believe that it is spring. It feels as though I have been thrown back into the winter months lol! I love the polish shade that your wearing...very chic.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely infinity ring! So precious!

    Dora NEW POST on thebangsbang.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete