DEAR MONDAY

12:45:00 AM


It´s Monday! If you have been following along, you know that I love Mondays, It´s a good day to make plans and start all over again, On Mondays I like to put everything in order, what can I say? This is me, the real me, a girl that loves Mondays and don´t like to watch the news haha, I mean, I like news but I like to read them not to watch them (Please don´t judge me) haha.  Anyway, I wish you guys a great start to the week, dare to dream, spread your wings and fly, I know that you can do it!

Happy Monday!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

10 comentários

  1. I also like Mondays! I agree with you, a day to make plans, put things in order... I solved a lot of things now :) As usual, I loved your hair! I hope you had a nice Monday and that you have a nice start of the week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your blog so much! I hope you had a great day! xo

    Love,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com
    www.youtube.com/briannadeg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yess mondays are not bad at all.
    Lovin your high spirited post in here!

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good reasons to look forward to Mondays.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a great week, too!!

    Lovely hair!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Recent Post: Basic Black & White

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics but I hate Mondays ;)
    xx

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, your hair is gorgeous!!!
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete