DETAILS

11:04:00 AM


How is your week going so far? Mine is busy as usual, I´m traveling these days and trying to find time to update things here, I love blogging, It´s such a pleasure to come in here and write my posts and see your comments, and write again haha, It´s my thing! Anyway, Today´s post It´s all about the details, I love this bag and this ring is so lovely! I´m always wearing my favorite bracelets and the shoes are in repeat these days, when I like something I wear it non-stop. :)

Happy Wednesday!

Xoxo


You Might Also Like

6 comentários

  1. Obsessed with your jewelry!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the bracelets, but I am really really loved the ring with Amore, it's so cute! I love the word, and hearts, so that ring is really my favorite piece here! Hope you are fine and traveling, but updating from time to time :)
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these especially your shoes
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely details, this bag is perfect ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty accessories.
    I love it esp the bracelet

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete