SKY LOVER

11:21:00 AM



I hope you guys had a great weekend, mine was great, I had fun moments here! These pictures were taken last month while I was relaxing a little bit, It was such a great weather, I´m such a sky lover, It´s good for the soul to just take a look at the sky and take a deep breath, If you´re stressed out it really helps haha. In the second picture I was jumping and doing my silly dance, don´t be scared, I am serious but I´m always joking with people around me and this is what life is all about, to laugh about silly things, to enjoy the little moments and to be happy, right? That´s why I wanna share three thoughts of the day with you guys today:

- Don´t be too serious.
- Enjoy life´s little moments.
- Don´t stress over little things.


Happy Monday!

Beijo (Kiss in portuguese).
Xoxo

You Might Also Like

6 comentários

  1. Nice inspiration for the week! :o) Thanks for the positive vibes!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Recent Post: White Graphic Heart Tank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. Stressing over little things is consuming and taking things too seriously is not nice for the soul. It's good to be reminded of that, now and then! Thank you so much!!!! Nice that you had a lovely weekend! Hope this week is nice as well! Hugs and kisses!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sky and gorgeous hair!! Xo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inspiration post! I agree, its nice to be silly and let loose at times.
    Have a wonderful week Priscilla.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful post!!!
    ♥ xoxo,

    Johanna,
    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete