SPRING IS HERE

2:01:00 PM


Hello everyone!

Spring is here! Yay! My favorite season of the year! The temperature is increasing and this season is very rainy, this is why I am showing these hairstyles for rainy days, I like to wear different types of buns when I get tired of wearing braids. My hair was a little bit messy in the first picture but trust me this hairstyle is saving me these days haha.


I know that while we are celebrating Spring many of you are celebrating the Fall, Fall or Spring let´s celebrate the new season and enjoy every minute of it. :)

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comentários

  1. I love fall too! And the nail polish you are wearing is gorgeous, as well as your hair style! I like buns and I think they make a look very feminine, instantly! Yours is very nice!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hairstyles. I really fancy a messy bun. Happy Spring!

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So crazy that fall is here in America...but you have spring. Enjoy the beautiful, refreshing season!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Graphic Tee, Denim Skirt & Pumps

    ReplyDelete