CREATE YOUR OWN LISTS

6:48:00 PM


Hello world!

It´s such a beautiful day here, Sunny days make me happy, yay!  Anyway, you know those days when you have lots of things to do at the same time? This is why I like to make to do lists to organize my day, I like to use evernote and I like to write things down as well. So if you´re having organization problems, use your phone to make lists or create an agenda to help you be more organized. Trust me it´s worth it and it will save you from problems. You´re probably thinking that I have everything in order and that I am extremely organized, you´re wrong haha, I am clumsy and these lists helps me to be a better version of myself.

Happy Wednesday!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

12 comentários

  1. I totally agree! having a list makes for a more organized day!

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! Writing things down makes you more organized and effective. Thanks for sharing dear. I love your nail polish btw. :)

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. True! Writing things down makes you more organized and effective. Thanks for sharing dear. I love your nail polish btw. :)

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a list girl. I agree it totally helps! Love your nail color!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always find lists beyond helpful! And the satisfaction of crossing something out when it's done - the best!!!

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try to do lists too. I need some organization!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also fond of listing notes so that I can keep track the things that I have to do.
    Great post! :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post, yes gotta stay organised. thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    would like to follow each other? lemme know xx

    byangchee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg, i love making lists! Idk why but it always makes me feel so good about making lists, even though I usually don't finish everything on my list! I still like making them, gives me a (false) sense of being organized haha

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very organized as well, so I have my own agenda and I make several lists :)


    How to dress trendy & elegant in your fall outfit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for sharing this awesome post! I like your blog and definitely will follow it to see new amazing content! And I like your style of writing!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very much a list making, too!! Sounds like a great plan you have set to keep it organized!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Long Weekend: Fall in Annapolis, Maryland

    ReplyDelete