PINK NAILS

1:40:00 PM


Whenever you want to talk about Nail Polish, I will always be here for you haha. I am sharing in these pictures a few pink Nail Polishes that I have and I must confess that I never get tired of wearing these kind of shades, I mean, Pink is one of my favorite colors, I just can´t get enough of it! I am receiving questions about what kind of shades that I´m wearing in my previous posts, so today I will tell you guys three shades that I´m wearing lately and that I love it!

Shades of Pink that I´m wearing on my nails lately:

- Colorama - Puro Glamour:  This is such a gourgeous shade of bubblegum pink, It´s on repeat these days.
- Colorama - Sexy:  It´s a lovely and sexy shade, If you´re a romantic girl just like me you will love it.
- Revlon Bubble Gum: This shade smells like Bubble Gum and I am seriously in love with this shade!

So this is it, I hope this post answered all your questions about the shades of pink that I´m wearing lately, and I hope you guys like this post!

Happy Wednesday!

Xoxo


You Might Also Like

15 comentários

  1. I have a light pink in constant rotation right now too!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every polish I own is a shade of pink! I love pink!

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! I love revlon nail polishes!

    Raashi I http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the shade, nice post.

    mind checking my blog?
    byangchee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pink nails :)
    Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool maybe will try :)
    www.selftimers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many fun shades of pink! you can never go wrong with finding the perfect shade :)
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hy darling great post! i love pink nails, i have to try the Revlon in bubble gum:)
    thank u for sharing with us...a big kiss
    http://www.sweetbea.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also like to wear pink nail polish. It's my favorite color! Have a nice weekend!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I need to get me one of these
    -Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink is one of my favourite colors to wear in the spring and summer, pretty shades you picked!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like pink and pink nail polishes! I am wearing a pink shade now, actually! I would love to try this Revlon Bubble Gum, because of the color and the scent :) Your nail color now looks nice!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love pink nail polishes! It's my favourite color in spring and summer.
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete