A SMILE IS THE BEST ACCESSORY YOU CAN WEAR

12:29:00 PM




Hello world!

I know It´s been a while since I wrote a post talking about Inner beauty, If you missed the previous posts in this section click here and here. Today I will share something simple but so strong, I already shared this quote on Instagram: ''A smile is the best accessory you can wear''. I don´t know if you´re going through a rough time but I know that It´s just a season and that seasons must come to an end, While you´re going through hard times put a smile on your face, I know what you´re probably thinking: ''I can´t smile while I´m in pain'', well I agree that It´s hard to smile in certain situations but when you take your eyes of your problems and start being thankful for what you have, for being alive thankful for the little things in your life you will see a smile coming your way, don´t let anyone steal your joy, smile and choose to be happy. Smile because you know that everything is gonna be alright, smile because you know that your best days are ahead of you and yes, a smile is the best accessory you can wear! :)

Happy Wednesday!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

10 comentários

  1. So true, a smile can make such a difference!

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more! Great, insightful post!

    Caroline
    http://carolinevsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the perfect accessory. Have a good day!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! couldnt agree more! sometimes when I am in a bad mood I force myself to smile and it truly helps!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priscilla, this is such a great post! Inner beauty is definitely way more important and should be focused on and talked about more often, so I really appreciate you touching upon this. You are so right, there is always something to be thankful for and there is also always someone who has it worse than us.

    I hope you have a wonderful day, beautiful!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the inspirational words :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you. Smile makes de difference!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post! I LOVE that quote! :)

    ReplyDelete