INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES

9:50:00 AM


Hello world!

Today I want to share with you guys some inspirational quotes. Like I said in one of the previous posts  here, I like to create my own lists, I am always using evernote or writing things down (This is a way that I found to help me organize my day and my life because I like things organized and I am a little bit clumsy, just a little bit haha.) Anyway, If you have a adiction with lists just like me, join me in this post today, feel free to share or write down. :)


Ps: Isn´t this phone case cute?


Inspirational quotes:

- People won´t have time for you If you are always angry or complaining.
- Nothing holds you back more than your own insecurities.
- It´s okay to walk out of someones life if you don´t feel like you belong in it anymore.
- When you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on possibilites you´ll have more opportunies.
- Making a big life change is pretty scary. But, know what´s scarier? Regret.
- Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behavior decides who stays in your life.

Quotes via Pinterest.

Happy Friday!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

16 comentários

  1. i love this phone case! great post and happy Friday to u darling
    a big kiss
    http://www.sweetbea.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quotes! I think my favourite inspirational quote of all time is

    'Don't rely on motivation for anything. It is fleeting and unreliable. Discipline, however, is unyielding. Force yourself to follow through. Things are going to come up in life that get in the way of your goals but that's no reason to let them stop you completely.'

    Not much of a poetic quote, I know, but I think that these are true words, and it always gets me up and going! x

    Following on bloglovin' :)

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love quotes and I always keep my favorites written down in my home office for inspiration. Thanks for sharing these with us!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful quotes! Also I love this bright pink phone case!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all the quotes . Me too few years ago I stopped being friends with very few people when I realised they weren't liking the way my life was going (moving in with bf etc). Life is too short !

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love seeing great quotes! Loved all of these!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing holds you back more than your own insecurities... This is really true ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the quotes, and yes the phone case is so cute!
    xo, jill
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/11/easy-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete