MESSY UPDO

10:13:00 AM


I had so much fun on the weekend, I hope you guys had good moments as well! Today I am showing you guys this bun that I am wearing these days, the thing is when you live in a tropical country It looks like Summer all year long and sometimes we have big storms here, I was enjoying a beautiful sunny day but all of a sudden started raining, this is our kind of summer haha. This is why I love buns, this kind of bun saved my day, I know, It´s a little bit messy but this is the cool part about this hairstyle. Anyway, I am loving messy hair lately and when the temperature increases I don´t think twice and I choose to wear all kinds of buns for hot weathers. I am seeing pictures of you guys enjoying the fall/winter, we must enjoy what we have, right? I love sunny days and I am enjoying every minute of my days, and I wish you guys more happy moments with the cold weather as well!

Oh and I don´t know why, but when I write my posts on Mondays It shows that I wrote them on Sundays, I am sorry, I need to fix this problem haha.

Happy Monday you guys!

Xoxo


You Might Also Like

21 comentários

  1. Love this hairstyle! Cute ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buns are the best, especially during the hot and humid seasons. Thanks for sharing this look with us!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I'd trade you for the tropical weather! Here in the UK it's been awful, cold, dark and gloomy! Love the messy updo, that's my go-to style on lazy days. :)

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks just beautiful. Wow!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty style, and I love your jewels!
    xo, jill
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful hairstyle love it
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love just throwning my hair into a messy bun! Takes almost no time at all and still looks nice :)

    http://heyitskiaerin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish i could do this with my hair, great pictures!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! flawless

    deanswolves.com

    deanswolves.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks very chic! I like your nailpolish, so pretty! :)


    XX,
    Photography & Fashion Blog

    CHRISTINA KEY
    www.ChristinaKey.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's definitely weird seeing everyone overseas in fall/winter when in Aus we're just going into summer! I think this messy bun would be perfect for our unpredictable weather though.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this hairstyle, gorgeous!

    xx Julianna
    www.blushandcamo.com

    ReplyDelete