TWISTED MESSY BUN

10:29:00 AM




I hope you guys are having a great start to the week! These pictures were taken on Sunday, It was such a beautiful sunny day, for hot weathers I like to wear easy hairstyles and this twisted messy bun saved my day haha. I love how cool and romantic this updo turned out! This is a summer style but you can wear in the winter as well. :)

Ps: Now you guys can follow me on Pinterest click here. I know, better late than never, right? :)

I wish you guys a lovely day!

Xoxo


You Might Also Like

13 comentários

  1. Lovely! This makes me wish I had longer hair.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous hair style, Priscilla! I would love to do this to my hair, I just need to muster the patience, haha! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful day!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Wow. Wow! This is beautiful, it looks incredible!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks incredible ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair turned out amazing! such a fun doo!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is beautiful. I wish I could do my hair this well. I just stumbled across your cute blog! Love it!

    xo, Lauryn
    www.lauryncakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous hairstyle...it is absolutely stunning!

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this looks so gorgeous! I'm a bit hopeless with hair :P

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful hairstyle!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this hair look!!! i wanna try but it looks so difficult to realize... fabulous darling! i love it...
    a big kiss
    http://www.sweetbea.it

    ReplyDelete