CHANGES

7:00:00 PM


Hello world!

How is your day going so far? Mine is busy as usual, anyway, today I am writing a quick post to tell you guys that we are changing the design of the blog, Please have patience while we finish the last details. I was looking for a clean, modern and minimal layout and I am loving this one. I hope you guys like this layout as well. The good part is that this template is very easy to instal. I like changes, and I think that this says a lot about my personality. haha.

Ps: I am showing this braid to you guys because I love this hairstyle and because I need to take new pictures. :)

Happy Monday you guys!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

11 comentários

  1. Fantastic new layout! It's very clean and elegant. I'm also loving the loose braid.

    Keisha. Xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new layout! I love the braid, so cute and casual. <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta ese peinado.

    Un besito.

    http://ametsstyle.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! I'm looking forward your new design! :)

    XX,
    Photography & Fashion Blog

    CHRISTINA KEY
    www.CHRISTINAKEY.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing hairstyle! Your blog change will be great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the layout is perfect just like your hair in this pic! :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous blog and braid! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair - the braid is too cute!

    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. The braid is gorgeous! I love the layout, looking forward to more posts

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete