GET INSPIRED

10:28:00 PM


So this is it, this is the new design of the blog and I must confess that I am loving this new template, this is exactly what I was looking for, a simple design, minimal and elegant at the same time, I like to keep things simple and easy for you guys to read. I hope you will like this layout as much as I do. :) Anyway, today I am showing you guys this beautiful nail polish, If you´ve been following along you have probably noticed that I am a nail polish addict, raise your hands if you´re just like me haha. I always get excited when I find a color that I love, and this nail polish is from a brazilian brand called toque. If you´re not in Brazil you won´t find it, but you can get inspired and find a similar color from other brands like Opi, essie, etc... Anyway, get inspired and like I always say, wear what makes you feel good!


Xoxo






You Might Also Like

17 comentários

  1. I love the clean layout of your blog! Your mani color is so pretty!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. great nail color! very pretty!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog layout is very cool! The nail polish is gorgeous

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that nail color and your stacked rings are darling!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this nail colour!
    Itziar
    http://www.etlittlethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog layout is lovely!

    What a fun nail polish colour too - the pink is beautiful! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog looks great and the nail color is really pretty :)

    avec danielle | holiday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful color!!

    Jac Fleurant
    www.herwearabouts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful color! Love this nail polish!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous inspiration! Absolutely love the vibrant nail polish shade!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin the nail color your wearing
    So vibrant in pink.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun and girly color! Love it! Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful week ahead!

    www.laurenfarrellny.com/blog

    ReplyDelete