INSTAMOMENTS

4:37:00 PM



It was such a beautiful day, I love blue skies! And I am showing you guys this beautiful gold nail polish, I never get tired of this color. :)


This ripped jeans is on repeat these days, I usually like to wear dainty jewelry but once in a while I like to wear big accessories to complement a casual outfit.


Cloudy afternoon, this sky is so dreamy! No filter needed.  :)


I love pictures and I love to share moments of my everyday life with you guys. I´m kind of addicted to landscape photography, I mean, It´s so beautiful to see amazing views captured in one moment, and this is the cool part about photography, we can share memories, places and save these precious moments forever.

 To follow me on Instagram click here. 

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

21 comentários

  1. The nails and your jeans look so cool!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post dear,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I love your nails and your bracelet. Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool photos!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo's babe!

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That gold nail color is beautiful and so perfect for the festive season. Thanks for sharing!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bracelet! <3

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots and post :) Thank you for sharing!

    Camy xx

    www.osiarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks cloudy there. Anyway I love your classy nails! :)

    Have a beautiful day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful jewellery! *_*

    XX,
    Photography & Fashion Blog

    CHRISTINA KEY
    www.CHRISTINAKEY.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab photos Priscilla! I always love looking at your photography. Hope you have a great weekend.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that statement bracelet!!
    Have a wonderful week!

    xx Girl in the Bunny Ears
    girlinthebunnyears.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, that nail color is beautiful :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love a blue sky!! Here in Amsterdam it is so cloudy...

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The afternoon cloudy picture is stunning! Speaks a lot!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete