MY FAVORITE POSTS OF THE YEAR

8:21:00 AM

I can´t believe this is the last post of 2015, and you know what? I always get excited about the new year, I love new things and new beginnings, oh and I love new year´s eve! :) 2015 was a peaceful year, so many things happened and I am greatful for every opportunity and life experiences I´ve had this year, Anyway, today I will share a few of my favorite posts of the year with you guys.


Inner Beauty - Start a new chapter of your life. To read this post click here. I love this section on the blog, It´s so good to talk about Inner beauty, because true beauty comes from the inside out, and I am glad to know that you guys are loving this section as well, I received emails and comments of you guys telling how you are enjoying this topic, yay!


Inspirational quotes. To read this post click here. I like to share things that inspires me, you can find more inspirational posts in the inspiration section here on the blog.


Twisted messy bun. To read this post click here. If you´ve been following along you know that I love anything related to hair and that I am always showing you guys different hairstyles that I like to wear, I love this twisted messy bun, It´s so romantic and beautiful.


Motivational Monday. To read this post click here. I started writing  posts sharing some motivation for Mondays, I think It helps you guys to start the day with the right foot. :)


Motivational Monday. To read this post click here.  I wrote this post to help the Monday haters. I think It´s a interesting post, In case you missed it take a look and get inspired. :)


Garota verão. To read this post click here.  I like to share what kind of nail polishes I like to wear, I am a nail polish addict so you will always see me sharing my favorite shades with you guys.


Windy days. To read this post click here. In this post I am sharing a casual outfit, I love to wear blazer with distressed and ripped jeans and lots of accessories, accessorizing is the key to make a simple outfit more stylish and cool. :) This is my kind of casual look.


Anyway, these are some of my favorite posts of the year. Thank you for your lovely comments, enjoy the last days of 2015 and enjoy your New Year´s Eve! I will relax and have some fun at the New Year´s Eve party, yay!  I see you guys in 2016!

Happy New Year!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

22 comentários

  1. Śliczny kubek :)

    natalee01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh.... I love to read about best post of the year! This is so inspiring!! We can always learn from past post or just reminisce great sharing dear...
    Have a great time welcoming new year!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un post genial!
    www.caprichosasyconsentidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coincidentally, I do Inspirational Mondays too and those post are my favorite :)

    Happy New Year to you too! Cheers for more good and amazingness in the coming year!!

    Real Life Nerd // www.vivienekok.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics!! Have a good day dear

    http://www.lookandchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea, I love that you shared your favorites for the year. I LOVE the hair ones!

    XO,

    Meagan
    BLOGLOVIN'
    Hearts of Gold Blog
    Instagram @heartsofgoldblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Happy New Year!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea! Awesome pics girl! Thanks for sharing! Have a blessed & safe 2016!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all great and the pictures are stunning!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great favorites of the year! May 2016 be wonderful!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!!!
    Itziar
    http://www.etlittlethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post, my dear, 2015 was a really great year...
    happy new year
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful compilation....

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year....
    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a lovely recap of the last year :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post babe!
    I wish you an incredible 2016 full of health, love and success...

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I actually love that your favorite post weren't really about fashion. Inner beauty is definitely something every woman can relate to! Happy New Year doll!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year !
    Your photos are very nice. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Pics and Great post Dear!
    Xo, Neha
    www.uniinstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post dear!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete