WINDY DAYS

12:47:00 PM


Ok guys, how was your weekend? Mine was peaceful and I had the opportunity to relax and spend some quality time with the ones I love, Yay! I am feeling refreshed to start a new week, btw If you´ve been following along you know that I love Mondays, so I am feeling inspired today :). Anyway, in today´s post I am showing you guys these pictures that were taken on the weekend, we are having windy days here and I am loving it! I think that blazer is wonderful for windy days, specially for tropical contries because the temperature is random, I mean, one minute the Sun is shinning and all of a sudden starts raining. I love my country and I will always be a summer girl, but I do appreciate a windy day. oh and no thunderstorms please. :) As you can see in these pictures I am always wearing my favorite bracelets, well, when I like something I wear it non-stop.

I wish you guys a great start to the week!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

25 comentários

  1. Love this outfit. Your shoes are so cute.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you look so so pretty! I love your bun, it's perfect :) Have a great week!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shoes!
    Love them,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes! Such a fun outfit. Glad you had a nice weekend.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect weekend's look and beautiful hairstyle too,,

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm such a fan of the ripped jeans + blazer look. (And your shoes are just adorable). You look wonderful!

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad, a fashion + social action blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hairstyle! x

    V.
    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the detail shots... those shoes are so cute! Happy Monday :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Your hair looks great

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely post my dear
    amazing pictures, your style is so inspiring
    lovely :)

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your shoes is the cutest.
    Love the love lock design.
    Your hair looks great too

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow your hair is so amazing x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous pictures, your hair is amazing!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely outfit! Love the small distressed details on these jeans!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your shoes! They're so cute

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfit, the blazer looks really smart and the shoes are super cute! I wish that I shared your love of Mondays, I always cringe at the start of the week.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE your hair style here, very cool! :)
    And your heels are so lovely! :")

    XX,
    Photography & Fashion Blog

    CHRISTINA KEY
    www.CHRISTINAKEY.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your hairdo!!
    Kisses from Spain dear!!

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    FAUX FUR COAT

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this whole look! from head to toe!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  20. that shoes are so awesome and cute *_* need them :D
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your so lucky to be living in Tropical weather conditions at the moment!! All we have is rain and frost :( very miserable ha,ha! Love the blazer, very chic x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete