GOLD NAILS

1:43:00 PM


Hello everyone!

It´s been a busy week around here! I was planning to share with you guys a new post on Monday but I coudn´t make it! Let´s just say that things have been crazy these days. Anyway, today I am showing you guys this gold nail pollish, such a beautiful shade, I love it! I bought this nail polish at the drugstore and I must confess that I want the entire collection, It´s affordable, beautiful and It´s calling my name haha, just kidding. I don´t know if you guys are like me but when I go to the drugstore I always take a look at the beauty section, I love drugstore beauty products! :)

Maybe one day I´ll share with you guys my entire nail polish collection!

Happy Wednesday!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

11 comentários

  1. Stunning shade! I love sporting metallic gold tones on my finger nails.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shade!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is beautiful!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Thanks for the nail inspo ;) x

    http://clutchandcarryon.com/discussing-the-dreaded-d-word-in-my-dream-winter-coat/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that golden color!

    x Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the golden naipolish!

    Marianna
    www.heelsallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that you picked a dull gold to ensure it goes with practically anything!
    Minaali
    The Snap Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks beautiful on you dear :)
    http://allthatshelovess.blogspot.in/2015/02/flirty-heart-tips-manicure.html

    ReplyDelete