THOUGHTS OF THE DAY + FISHTAIL BRAID

3:26:00 PM



How was your weekend? Mine was pretty cool and I hope you guys had fun moments on the weekend as well. I recorded this short video that I am sharing with you guys today, I must confess that I am loving this youtube thing haha, I just have to improve my skills on editing videos, one foot at a time, right?  Always learning! Oh and how cute is this fishtail braid? I love it! My hair is a little bit messy these days, so I need to be creative and try new hairstyles, a braid is always a good idea for bad hair days. :)

I wish you guys a great start to the week!
No stress and live in peace!

Xoxo


You Might Also Like

3 comentários

  1. So cute hairdo! I am going to do it tomorrow.
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to know how to do the fishtail braid. Thanks for sharing this :)

    Have a great day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh the fishtail is one of my favorites <3 I love how effortless it looks and plus, it's so quick to do! :)


    XO, Elizabeth
    http://clothestoyouuu.com/

    ReplyDelete