CASUAL VIBES

11:13:00 AM


For lazy days I like quick and simple hairstyles, as you can see there are no secrets here, I must confess that I love everything simple haha, If you see me in my everyday life you will see me wearing casual looks with braids or buns and lots of accessories, of course there are days that I like to dress up more fancy and in these kind of days I like to play with different styles, the point is, when you live in a tropical country, you can throw a tee shirt with shorts or ripped jeans, and you´re ready to go! Hot weathers makes everything easier, and you know what? I love Summer vibes, I think I will always be a Summer girl! :)


Quote of the day: Don´t stress over things you can´t change!

I wish you guys a great start to the week!


Xoxo

You Might Also Like

9 comentários

  1. Another gorgeous style, I love how quirky this is. Loving the QOTD too - mine is very similar 'its not worth worrying about if you can't change it' :) x

    Viva Epernay | Lush Giveaway ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I always mean to do more with my hair, so thanks for the inspo! And completely agree about it being way easier to dress cute in the summer!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Insta

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun casual style and very creative.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your hair its so easy to style with! I agree that in a tropical country putting on an outfit is so easy cause its too hot to layer :)

    Styleccentric Fashion | Current post >> Pink Church | BLOGLOVIN

    xo, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! you hair is beautiful, love this breid. Besos,xo
    www.thenuriarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this hairstyle, it's so cute and looks amazing on you. I love simple hairstyles, mainly because I can't make any hard ones haha. Lovely post :)

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a simple but an amazing hairdo!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete