PINK PINK

10:43:00 AM




Good morning!

I had an awesome weekend! I think I couldn´t ask for anything better haha, I hope you all had great moments as well! Anyway, Monday is here, another week to dream, to go after what we want or to wait patiently for what we´ve been waiting for a long time. New week, new hopes, new beginnings! Today I am showing you guys a normal, messy, simple and cool braid with this pink nail polish that I really love it! I must confess that I need new pictures, I am trying to find time to take decent pictures to share with you guys haha, Wish me luck cuz I really need it!  Blogging is so much more than people think, right? It takes a lot of effort but It´s totally worth it because we love what we do and we are doing what we love, right fellow bloggers? :)

I wish you guys a great start to the week!

Happy Monday!

Xoxo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14745427/?claim=g4h4ctu24sw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


You Might Also Like

13 comentários

  1. Love the pink nails such a gorgeous shade.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shade!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous braid, polish, and blouse!!
    My mum would love that shade of polish.
    Blogging and photography seem to go hand in hand. Sure can be rough!

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like the braids... I agree with you!
    Happy Monday!

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the braid and the pink nails! And yes, nice moments come and then Monday also comes :) But then there's a new weekend soon! As usual, your braid is so cool! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Braids are easy and they look so chic! I hope you had a great week and enjoying your weekend!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure why, but my braids never end up as lovely as this! I'm loving those hot pink nails - a real statement!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun nail color!
    Xo
    Jeanie
    www.thefashionlotus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blouse!! Kisses

    http://descubriendotuestilo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Braids are so classic, low efforts, maximum results! Win, win! :) I like your pink nails polish too xx

    "Top Lipstick Collections" // www.keenonbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool braid is that! The nail color is gorgeous too. Have a great day.
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete