BRAIDED BUN

10:42:00 AM


Hello world!

I know, It´s been a while! I took a break from bloggiing for a few weeks, I was needing to solve lots of things here and I wasn´t finding time to be here with you guys, busy as usual but I´m glad to be back! Yay! ;)

Anyway, new blog name: Hair and vibes. If you´ve been following along you probably have noticed that I am sharing lots of hairstyles with you guys lately, I love anything related to hair, and this is why I decided to change the name of the blog, but I promise I won´t be talking only about hairstyles, there will be motivational posts as usual, some looks of the day too, why not, right? And I will be sharing everything that inspires me as well. In today´s post I am showing you guys this amazing hairstyle that I was wearing last weekend, It was supposed to be a regular braid, but It ended up being this cool braided bun, I hope you guys like it! :)

Happy Wednesday!
Sending you guys good vibes! :)

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

7 comentários

  1. Love this braided look! Can't wait to see what else you share on your blog. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Makes me wish I had longer hair.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this hair style! x

    http://danielpoonvignez.blogspot.hk
    Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair style! too cute.,..
    xo, neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this style! Great look!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love this hairstyle!!
    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: KNIT SUIT AND STRIPES

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous look - would love it for the office!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete