HALF BUN

8:30:00 AM


Hello everyone!

I am having a peaceful start to the week and I hope you guys are enjoying your week as well! :) And I am really happy that I found time to share this post with you guys, yay! Even though my life is crazy at the moment, I didn´t abandon the blog, I promise! :) Anyway, I am loving this simple and quick hairstyle, It was supposed to be a Top knot but It ended up being a half bun and I really loved It! These pictures were taken on the weekend and the weather was really great, Sunny and windy! Even though It´s almost winter here, our winter looks like Summer, and I can´t complain about It, I mean, I just love Sunny days and this is the good part of living in a tropical country, It looks like Summer all year long!

I wish you guys a lovely day!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

21 comentários

  1. It looks so cute! Lovely hairstyle!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have summer all year!! Love your hairstyle!
    xoxo
    Cinzia

    new post " outfit for a ceremony"
    www.callmeblondiebycinziasatta.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so romantic and lady like. I must try it out. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a chic hairdo! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely will need to start incorporating this look!


    Jenna from www.visionsofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this relaxed hair style! It looks effortless and chic. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so cool!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been loving this hairstyle lately! It's cute and still keeps the hair out of your face. Enjoy your warm winter. Here in Canada the winter is very opposite haha!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never tried a half bun, but I'm loving this one! And it looks so easy too! Great idea!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is SO pretty! I love the half bun style! <3

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty hairstyle! I love that this look can be worn casually or for a more put-together look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So casual and cool!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty hair style.
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks amazing, I love the effect your highlights have on the overall look!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty! Making me miss my long hair!

    -Kat
    http://www.katwalksf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a cute hairstyle!! This is perfect to dress up an everyday look!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE this style. It's elegant yet simple. Always like coming here for inspo xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE this style. It's elegant yet simple. Always like coming here for inspo xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete