TWISTED HAIR

2:12:00 PM


Happy Monday you guys!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Remember that I mentioned in my previous post that our winter looks like summer? Well, this crazy weather took us by surprise, let´s just say that all of a sudden It looks like we are having a real winter here haha, Anyway, I must confess that I am loving simple and easy hairstyles lately, in other words efortless and chic hairstyles. :) And today I am showing you guys this cute twisted hair, I mean, how cute is this look? With the twists on my hair you can perfectly see my highlights and my natural color (dark brown) and I am also loving the fact that this is a romantic hairstyle, I always say yes to a romantic look! :)

I wish you all a lovely day!


Xoxo

You Might Also Like

20 comentários

  1. I'm always amazed at how many creative ways you style your hair!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is magnificent. Love this style!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much hair style and this you introduce is very original!Nice idea!
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so pretty!!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. The twists really accentuate the different colors your hair has, very pretty.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing!!

    Take care doll! Oh, I'm hosting a giveaway, I'd love if you entered!
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  7. great hair :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so chic and boho, it looks awesome with your highlights!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That twist looks beautiful on you.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty hairstyle, girlie! Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty style! You have incredible hair!

    Hailey
    www.themiddlecloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Lovely hair!
    xx

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soooo pretty. Wish I could do this on myself! I always try but fail miserably haha.

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!! Perfect hair!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this style... yet another one I'll be trying myself!! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This hairdo is stunning, thanks for sharing with us! I must try it soon!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh what a lovely hairstyle!! Very pretty!!


    Amber
    All the Cute 🎀
    Today's Post: Abstract Print Dress

    ReplyDelete
  18. your hair looks beautiful

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete