MONDAY VIBES

8:44:00 AM










Hello everyone!

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty cool, I went to take a stroll on the city with some friends and family,  even though It was raining a lot I had a great time and I am feeling refreshed to start a new week! :) Anyway, on today´s post I am showing you guys a cute selection of Items that I am totally loving It! I am talking about ApparelCandy.com you can check them out, they are a online fashion store of wholesale clothing and fashion wear. When It comes to online stores I like to choose cute things with affordable prices, If you´re like me raise your hands haha, and how cute are those sandals on the first picture? They are perfect for summer and hot weathers, right? And If you live in a tropical country you can wear them on winter as well, and If the weather gets cold just throw a jacket on your look and you´re ready to go! 

I am also loving the striped top with color blocked sleeves, you can never go wrong with stripes, In my case I like to wear striped tee with jeans, flats, and lots of accessories, this is my kind of casual look. You will always see me wearing stripes on my everyday live. Well, I was looking at their site, and I found those cute sunnies, under $10, Including aviator sunglasses and other styles too. 

They also have a section of handbags, and I am loving this pink cross body bag, If you´re following along you´ve  probably noticed that Pink and black are my favorite colors, Gotta love pink! ;) This Coral dress is lovely, romantic and perfect for a Summer look! Anyway, they also have a section of Nail Polishes, and I think I´ve already mentioned in one of my previous posts that I am a Nail polish addict, maybe one day I´ll show you guys my nail polish collection, I said maybe, only If you guys promise that you won´t judge me, jk lol. what can I say? When I go to a drugstore I always go on the beauty section to find another color for my nails,  and I am loving the shade of this Nail Polish that I am sharing with you guys, Milk Color but It looks like earth tone, right? 

They also have wholesale fragrances with affordable prices. You can take a look at Apparel Candy´s site and take a look at all  the cute things that they have, Oh I almost forgot to mention that they have Jumpsuits as well, I really loved it! Take a look, and If you find something that you love please let me know, I would love to see It! Anyway, this is It for today guys, I hope you like It! 

Happy Monday!

Xoxo

* Thanks Apparel Candy for sponsoring this post.

You Might Also Like

31 comentários

  1. Loving the good vibes for Monday! Glad you had a nice weekend.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunnies are so chic, love these picks! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your picks, girlie, especially that pink purse, so pretty! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a very Happy Monday!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sunnies! They're so cool!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunglasses!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the polish color! So pretty

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these sandals and dying over that bag. Great pieces!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post!! I love the sunglasses :)

    Kisses♡

    IT GIRL AILÉN

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sunnies are super cute.

    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so pretty, especially that cute bag!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are such great picks! I love the sandals!

    XoXo,

    Tamra - loveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all these! So much inspo. I am especially loving that blush-colored bag. :)

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful picks! Totally in love with the bag and its color!

    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab Monday vibe selections. I love the look of the soft pink bag, it is super cute.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like this selection ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: BOHO CHIC LOOK IN MADRID

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks. I love that pink bag.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great picks!!! Im loving the pink bag :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    http://www.novelstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the sandals and sunglasses.
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh what pretty picks, will be sure to check them out xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. They seem to have a very lovely summer clothes selection x
    Yukova by Yuliya Oleynykova

    ReplyDelete
  21. Am in LOVE with this bag, so so so beautiful <3

    www.confashiontime.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great stuff! I love the glasses!!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like these sunglasses and bag too!!!!Kisses
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love their collection, those sandals are adorable!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cool, I love the bag!

    Claire from Dresscape
    www.dresscape.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loving the sunglasses!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. They look awesome, i love them :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete