ENJOYING LIFE

11:41:00 AM


Hello everyone!

How is week going? Mine is going pretty well, I started the week with peace and gratitude, these are the feelings that are in my heart right now. :) Well, today I am sharing these pictures with you guys, I was hesitating, I mean, I didn´t know If I would share this here or not but here I am haha, this hairstyle is a little bit different of the other ones that I am sharing with you guys, but sometimes different things can be good, right? I hope you guys like it! :)

I also want to share some thoughts with you guys, we are in July and oh boy time flies so fast! There are still time to work on some resolutions, and one of my resolutions for the year was to enjoy every little, tiny moment of my life, I always like to do this but this year is different for me because I am intentionally enjoying every single moment, and I must confess that this is making a huge difference in my life, I dare you to do the same, I mean, you don´t need to go skydiving to start feeling alive haha, you can start enjoying your life right now, where you are, I promise that you will start seeing things with different eyes.

I wish you all a lovely day!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

11 comentários

  1. This intricate braid is just gorgeous! Love it!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hair style! I totally agree with you. Life is too precious not to enjoy every moment of it!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your intentionality and the braid!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hair style is amazing. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! This hairstyle is everything! SO pretty!
    I hope your day is as beautiful as you are!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing hairstyle as always! I agree with you... time flies!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This hairstyle is so stunning !
    It's crazy !

    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This hair style looks so amazing and creative! I wish I could do something like this too to mine!! Well done, dear! Happy Monday to you!

    www.confashiontime.com

    ReplyDelete