THERE IS BEAUTY IN SIMPLICITY

10:04:00 AM


How are you guys doing? It´s Sunday and we are having Sunshine day with cold wind and I am totally loving It! As you can see, I am a casual girl, and this is how you will see me on my everyday life, always casual. I think that a striped tee can save any look, I know, I was quite simple here, I was tired and didn´t have the chance to take more pictures. Anyway, you will always see me like this, casual looks with different hairstyles and lots of accessories, this bubble pony saved my day haha, my hair was a mess!

I also want to tell you guys that I didn´t forget about the Inner Beauty Section, of course I want to put some cool stuff here to share with you guys, all suggestions and opinions are welcome! :)

Enjoy your day and live your life to the fullest!

Happy Sunday!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

5 comentários

  1. I adore this simple but stylish look. I'm trying this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this hairstyle is both casual but lovely! Can't wait to see more of your tips. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog as well!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is not a mess. It's just stunning!
    xx

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete