NAILS INSPO

8:37:00 AM


Good morning world!

How are you guys doing today? I hope everything is alright and that you are ready to start the week with positive vibes. Anyway, on today´s post I am sharing something quick, simple and that I love so much, everytime I buy a new nail polish It makes me happy haha, silly but so true! I´ve said It a thousand times, so If you´ve been following along, you probably know that I am a nail polish addict, this is so me, going to the drugstore, grocery store, or any kind of store that has beauty products and search for the new nail polishes that are there. Sweet temptation! :)

To start this Sunny Monday I am sharing some Nails Inspo with you guys, btw this is such a beautiful day, nothing like a Sunny day to start the day with a happy heart!

Happy Monday!

Xoxo


You Might Also Like

4 comentários

  1. Great colour and pictures! :)

    xx

    Claire from Dresscape
    www.dresscape.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still learning to love nail polish (it's been taking me a while). This was some great inspiration! Thanks!

    Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shade!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour! I fully understand as buying lipsticks makes me happy!
    xo yvonne
    www.aproposh.com

    ReplyDelete