ROMANTIC VIBES

11:19:00 AM

Hello everyone!

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty cool, I had the opportunity to relax and have some fun with friends and family, like I always say here, life is great! Right? :) Anyway, on Today´s post I am sharing with you guys these stunning dresses from Baby online dress, they are a online fashion store of wedding dresses, they also have dresses for special ocassions such as: Prom, cocktail, gala, bridesmaid dresses and maid of honor. I was taking a look at their website and I must confess that I was trying to choose my favorite dresses to share with you guys, It´s hard to choose but these are the ones that I absolutely love It! You will probably notice that I really like romantic dresses, lately I am really enjoying maxi dresses as well. 

I´ve mentioned in my previous posts that my favorite colors are black and pink, but lately I am loving white as well, do you like white dresses? I absolutely love It! I think It´s really cute and romantic.:) Well, this is It for today guys, I hope you like It and take a look at their website, there are a lot of options to choose and a ton of cute dresses there.

Happy Monday!

Xoxo

*Thanks Babyonlinedress for sponsoring this post


You Might Also Like

19 comentários

  1. I seriously LOVE all of these dresses. I must admit the bottom one is my favorite.

    xo, Christina
    http://www.christinabeex3.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these dresses! I have trouble finding occasions for long dresses like this, but I just love the romantic look that I need to find an occasion!

    The Daily Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is sooo beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    Love, Kim | www.kimbuining.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally obsessed with all these dresses!

    xo, Ally
    http://www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of those dresses, super chic <3
    xo

    www.heresometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your gown picks, perfect for any wedding or formal event!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all so beautiful and elegant. Thanks for sharing. :)

    XoXo Noma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the dresses! Beautiful!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I'm absolutely in love with the last one!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These dresses remind me of my prom days! Love the last one especially. :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely want to wear all of these dresses. :)
    Stay in Style
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these, there's really something so special about a long flowy dress :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful dresses! x

    Have a lovely Sunday,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful dresses! The very first one is my favourite! :)

    xx

    Claire from Dresscape
    www.dresscape.com

    ReplyDelete