THOUGHTS OF THE DAY

10:19:00 AM


Good morning lovelies!

Today I am sharing just a quick post and a quick thought of the day that I also shared on Instagram:

You don´t belong to your past, you don´t live there anymore and If you try to get back you will find pain and hurting. Do yourself a favor and stay were you are looking forward to the future. The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be stuck in the past. Past relationships, past friends, past situations. If It´s in the past than leave It there and embrace your life now, your goals and your dreams. I´m kinda inspired today but everything that I wrote here It has a story behind, life lessons that I´m learning and sharing with you guys.

So these are my thoughts of the day, It´s good to talk about fashion and beauty but It´s even better to take care of our body, mind and soul. We used to have a section here on the blog talking about Inner beauty, I think that this is a good topic for Inner beauty as well. Do you guys want to talk about these subjects more often? If so, please let me know on the comments below. Oh and If you want to follow me on Instagram click here , I´m mixing my pictures with other pictures too that inspires me. :) I noticed that I said I was going to share a quick post but It´s becoming a long post, sorry haha. And If you did´t read It to the end, I wont blame you! :) See you in my next post!

Be safe and be happy!

Xoxo


You Might Also Like

33 comentários

  1. Love the hairdo! :) I absolutely agree that it is just as important (if not more important) to take care of our mind, body, and soul. Would love to read more inspirational posts on the subject!

    Delilo | www.delilostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! The past behind and look forward!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should always live in the present, and leave the past behind. Have a nice day! <3

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely agree with you!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you a wonderful day, Jackie :)))
    Hoping to read a new post soon...
    https://dailybdpeace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you, thank you so much for sharing this! :D

    Love,

    Lucrezia ♥ (http://www.lucreziacandelori.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post! (& your hair is to die for)
    x x x

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this post! xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am following you on instagram, you have a lovely account! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the inspiring post! Lovely hairstyle by the way!

    xx

    Claire from Dresscape
    www.dresscape.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, I couldn't agree more! Love the hairstyle too. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I totally agree - the past belongs in the past! You should live in the present and look forward to the future!
    Love your hairstyle too!
    Julia x
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH wow!! you look beautiful!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PALM SPRINGS TRAVEL DIARY!
    DON'T MISS: AFTERNOONS IN CALIFORNIA...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great advice - there's never any sense in looking back. Fabulous hair by the way! x

    Kate Louise Blogs / Lingerie Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful post dear!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful post. and I'm loving your hair!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's so true. Looking back to the last you'll forever remain there.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Exactly, embrace now and enjoy now :)

    x Sandra
    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post, lady! Good message. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful post! Totally agree that taking care of your body and mind is so important!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved this so much! You should discuss this more in posts. It can really have a good effect on people. I think life lessons are around for a reason. I have been through a lot of them myself and it really does do things to build you up as well. I loved this :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice outfit, I love it!!
    https://www.conjuntados.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great advice! I also love your hair in this picture, it looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!


    xxxx from Emily // www.diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post, you can't change the past but you can change what happens next, tho.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great advises, thanks for sharing!!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.lu

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good thoughts my dear....and now I follow you also on Instagram. Hope you follow me back!!! Have a nice sunday, kisses and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  27. So lovely and inspirational, have a great day darling!

    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I read it to the end and thank you for writing it. Yes, I remind myself too to be in the present. Lovely hair do you have on.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great post, babe!Great advice, thanks!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  30. Loving this! So true, take care of your soul ♥

    www.heresometimes.com

    ReplyDelete