WISH LIST

9:47:00 AM



Good morning world!

It´s such a beautiful day here, we are having sunshine day again wich makes me really happy. On today´s post I am sharing with you guys these cool Items that I found on Stylewe. They are a online fashion store of women apparel featuring Independent fashion designers, and there are so many cute things there like casual maxi dresses, tops, coats, jackets, jumpsuits and so much more. So this is my wishlist from their store, I fell in love with these Items that I´m sharing here with you guys, and I just love this floral maxi dress, It´s so romantic, right? There are so many options of dresses there and to be honest, It´s hard to choose just one, If you love maxi dresses just like me you can take a look at their site and buy dresses for Black Friday. I also love these striped tops, the black turtle mini dress, and the leather jackets, I always like black jackets because we can pair them with almost everything and look great, but this pink jacket is also really cute. Anyway, I hope you guys like my whishlist and get inspired, take a look at their section of coats It´s perfect for fall. :)

I wish you guys a lovely day!

Xoxo

*Thanks Stylewe for sponsoring this post

You Might Also Like

22 comentários

  1. Love that pink jacket!! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2016/10/where-to-eat-roots-pizza.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the website!
    My fav would be the pink jacket, so chic! :)

    Delilo | www.delilostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty pieces! Especially loving the dresses.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress in the 2nd picture. Oh, God! I feel like I could go down the aisle wearing it, even though it's black! So magical!

    xo,
    Iga
    www.STYLENIGHTCAP.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second dress is really stunning!!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.lu

    ReplyDelete
  7. The turtleneck tassel top is my favourite! I would love to add a piece like this in my wardrope :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...what beautiful dresses, I love black lace dress and jackets...xoxo, Neha

    theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Long dresses are amazing! Kisses
    http://www.atrendylifestyle.com/2016/10/a-different-weekend-bodegas-protos.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great list! Love the two leather jackets and dresses are stunning :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/10/tres-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful wishlist. I'm always obsessed with leather jackets!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your wishlist! So pretty!

    PS: Thank your for your sweet congratulation wishes on my gender reveal post! They meant so much to me and my family! Love always!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the picks!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ow, those dresses and jackets are so dreamy! Love this wish list ♥

    www.heresometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it all! Especially the dark blue dress. So Stunning!!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful items on you list!

    x Sandra
    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The floral and lace dress are my faves, beautiful selection.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear and thank you for your visit. So nice selection...leather jacket and stripes sweatshirt are my favorites!!!
    Check out my blog when u have time! Today I have a new post!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete