DRESSES FOR ANY OCASSION

1:18:00 PM


Ruffled Maxi Dress: Here / Rose Garden Dress: Here /  Garden Maxi Dress: Here / Golden Dots Dress: Here

Rainy Thursday here, I promise I will stop talking about rain here because you´re probably tired of reading It haha, Anyway, In one of my previous posts I promissed to share with you guys outfits for Spring because lately I´m really writing too much about Fall but who lives in tropical countries would love to read some cool things as well to wear on hot weathers. So here´s my list of dresses for Spring/Summer ( But as we all know, you can wear on fall too, just throw on some leather jacket, boots and you´re ready to go). I´m so in love with these dresses, they are so perfect for any ocasion like dates, meetings, church, casual days and the list goes on. And you have to agree with me that these dresses are so romantic right? I love a romantic look! :)

Oh and I´m so glad you guys liked the post about the different ways that I wear my hair, would you like to read more about this subject? I want to share more hairstyles with you guys and some hair Inspo too,

Well, that´s It for today! Thanks for reading and I wish you all a lovely day!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

5 comentários

  1. ah these are gorgeous! perfect for fall as u said!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like posts about hair, would like to see more, yes! But now it's about the dresses, they are amazing! I loooved the 3rd one! Would wear it right now! Hope you have a very nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dresses! I'm loving the dark floral maxi!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of them are so beautiful!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete