HAIR TALK

10:38:00 AM


Rainy Monday here, It was like this all weekend long and It will be like this for the rest of the year, It reminds me of Christmas my favorite season of the year, are you guys excited to start Christmas shopping? I am really excited, to do everything related to Christmas but maybe I can share about this subject in another post.

Well today I wanna talk about hair, If you´ve been following along you have probably noticed that I change my hair often as you can see in these pictures my hair never ever stays the same, well my natural color is dark brown and since I can remember I always wear highlights and I really love It! I also like to wear clip in hair extensions to make my hair stays thicker and longer too, what I love about clip in hair extensions is that you can put It anytime you want It and If you get bored or you don´t wanna use It anymore, you can take It off in less than one minute, for me It´s a life saver haha, honestly I love hair extensions, It makes any hairstyle so much more elegant and fun, like a simple braid can turn into a chic and fun braid adding some hair extensions to make It look more thicker. Have you tried any hair extensions? I also never ever found a look that I said: This is the way I will wear my hair for like 10 years haha, I mean, I never get stuck to any kind of look, As you can see I wear long hair, medium long hair, straight hair, wavy hair, etc...I must confess that I admire people who stays faithful to one look and wear this look for decades, well not decades, for a long time haha. And I am in the search for that look that I will say: This is how I´m going to wear my hair from now on and I will keep It and not change It. Do you like to change your hair too? Or you´ve found that look that you won´t change It at all because you love It! Leave your opinions and thoughts in the comments below, I would love to read about It. :)

So that´s It for today, I always love talking about hair and hairstyles, and If I find a look that It will make me wanna stay with It forever I´ll let you guys know, as I write this post I am thinking in my next look, I think It´s time to change again, please don´t judge :), I am that kind of person who loves to try new and different things, this makes things more fun right? And If you´re at your comfort zone and you are trying to be brave enough to change your look, go for It and do it! I think you will only regret about the risks you didn´t take It!

Thanks for reading and Happy Monday!

Xoxo


You Might Also Like

18 comentários

  1. What stunning long haired looks! I have short medium length hair but am growing it out. I would love to try all of these!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit that I wear my hair problem 3 different ways only that's because they're what suits me best! Love that you change your hair so much, it's so much fun!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair style is always perfect!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these hairstyles especially the first, so chic! x

    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I would never know these were extensions, and yes indeed you do where your hair in lots of different ways. Mine is always the same :(

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning hairstyles dear, thanks for sharing!

    Faye .x

    Blog: http://www.fayeisabella.co.uk/2016/11/platform.html
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fayeisabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these looks are so gorgeous!! You are really making me miss when my hair was this long. Maybe I need to get some extensions too

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hairstyle! Kisses
    http://www.atrendylifestyle.com/2016/11/happy-birthday-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is gorgeous! Love the half-bun style.

    Meagan
    www.meagansmoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the inspo!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the hairstyles, I would love to learn how to do them ♥

    www.heresometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you change your hair often. You are very good at it. I have a limited range with my hair styles but I try to mix it up every now & then. Great post! :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  13. such gorgeous hair styles
    Love!
    http://www.cranberrytantrums.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many stunning styles!! I can't pick a favorite!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these hair ideas!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Your hair is stunning! Love the braid!

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving, love!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete