RAIN RAIN

11:20:00 AM


The week started with a cold weather and pouring down rain, this is that time of the year when It rains almost everyday, If you´re not familiar with tropical countries when starts November It means that It´s that season again, our Holidays are celebrated with the sound of the rain, I´m already used to It and even though I like a Sunshine day, I am loving this weather! :)

And on today´s post I am sharing with you guys this stunning watch from Barbas and Zacári, They´re an Aus based company that gives back to the community by donating $5 from every sale to Cancer Research! Get 20% off today and free shipping with the code ''HAIRANDVIBES'' at their website here and here. There are lots of stunning watches there, I am in love with their timepieces!

So that´s It for today, a quick post but I hope you guys like It! Oh you can also follow me on Instagram.

I wish you all a lovely day!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

16 comentários

  1. Love pictures! That watch is so cute <3

    xo,

    aikocunanan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this hairstyle and this watch!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all the rain! Great watch.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaargh I can't deal with the rain! Living in London it's pretty much non stop! :( xx

    moorizZLA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty watch! I love the metallic band!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hair!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful watch! I love the silver colour watches. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked that they share a part of the profit for cancer research. The watch is beautiful! I finally found your blog, by chance! You used to have another name before! Hope you are fine and that you have a nice day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hair and the watch is so rad!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful shoot
    www.falifo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice watch! It looks trendy and elegant. It's very easy to style with almost everything in your wardrobe,because metallics are like neutrals, they go with everything!

    Vanessa, xo!

    http://thefashionstatement.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post, I love it!
    https://www.conjuntados.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful watch!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete