BEAUTY ESSENTIALS

11:52:00 AM

BH Metallic Liquid Lipstick  / Long Lasting Matte Lipstick / Illuminate By Ashley Tisdale Cream Cheek & Lip Tint / Nude Lips - 28 Color Lipstick Palette


Hello lovelies!

I hope you guys had fun at the weekend and had time to relax and spend time with those who make you feel good and who trully loves you. My weekend was like this, I spent my time with those who truly loves me. Well, today I am sharing with you guys some beauty essentials, when I think about beauty the first thing or Item that comes in my mind is Lipstick haha, I mean, I´m such a lipstick girl, I love make up and I always get excited when I found great products to wear on a daily basis, you´ll never see me wearing zero lipstick, I think that If something makes you feel confident and beautiful than go for It and use It, And these items that I´m sharing here are to die for, lately I am loving Matte lipsticks because they last longer, and we can´t go wrong with nude lipstick right? When I´m not wearing my nude lipsticks I like to wear pink and sometimes red too. Well the fun thing about make up is that we can use our imagination and creativity and try different looks. For the make up lovers just like me take a look at these products and I know you´ll love them as much as I do.

So that´s It for today, I hope you guys like this post and Happy Monday!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

9 comentários

  1. I want to try all of these sets! So perfect for gifts too. Those Missy Lynn lipsticks look amazing.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks ! Thanks for sharing!
    Nina
    xox
    www.thecrispylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have a great weekend! These look like great beauty essentials.
    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love these products! Great palettes! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these sets are amazing. Love the colors!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried any of these brands but any lip product is an essential for me!


    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG soo true!! One girl can never have too many lipsticks!!

    Anyway do you want to follow each other on bloglovin, Facebook, and other platform?
    You can visit my blog and let me know.. ;)

    xo,
    http://thestyleafter.com/christmas-is-coming-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete