HANDBAGS AND CLUTCHES - INVESTMENT PIECES

8:28:00 AM



Hello lovelies!

Rainy Thursday here but I´m having a good week so far! :) Today I am really excited to share with you guys these stunning handbags and clutches from Farbodbarsum.com, they are a Beverly Hills based design house and they have an amazing collection of bags, handbags, clutches and small accessories like ladies wallet, all made with exotic skins which give them a touch of glamor and luxury. Farbod Barsum is the designer of all these amazing bags and I must confess that I was trying to share with you guys my favorites but honestly It´s really hard to choose because they are all so beautiful. When It comes to bags and handbags I like to choose neutral colors like black, grey, brown and nude as well because It matches perfectly with any kind of outfit, right? I love to find bags with different colors as well and maybe I need to get out of my comfort zone but I think that neutral colors are chic and versatile, you can´t go wrong with neutral colors but they have another color options too.

As you guys can see in those pictures I am sharing the alligator passport wallet perfect for those who are always traveling, I think It´s an Ideal travel accesory holder. They also have a travel and executive section with duffle bag and toiletry case in my opinion they are perfect to keep things organized and they are a must have for any kind of trip. I love organized things and and I also love to find accessories that makes my life easier and helps me to enjoy the trip without stress.


They also have a section of alligator accessories , with ladies and mens leather wallet like this nude ladies wallet that I´m sharing with you guys. I like to find investment pieces that are versatile and that can be worn in any occasion like day to night, meetings and casual days. These handbags are perfect for any occasion, take a look at their website and If you find something that you love please share.


Do you guys like to find investment pieces as well? What are your tips to find the perfect investment pieces? Do you like to choose neutral colors just like me or you like to choose other options of colors like red, pink, yellow? Please let me know your thoughts and opinions on the comments. Anyway this is It for today guys, I hope you guys like this post and that you love these Items too, I really love It!

I wish you all a lovely day!

Xoxo

* Thanks Farbod Barsum for sponsoring this post

You Might Also Like

23 comentários

  1. What a gorgeous collection! I love the croc texture. So classic and chic!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one similar one from Furla. definitely an investment piece. Love this post babe!
    xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice handbags! Love the textures!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Please check out my XMAS & NYE party wear haul!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove
    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bags are gorgeous, I would get all of them if I could.
    Nina
    Nina's Style Blog _ enter to win $60 Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, investment pieces are always welcome and great! My favorite pieces here are number 1 and 2, I really loved the style! I love different and stylish bags! Hope you have a very lovely day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, investment pieces are always welcome and great! My favorite pieces here are number 1 and 2, I really loved the style! I love different and stylish bags! Hope you have a very lovely day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bags! I have investment pieces bags because they last forever and never go out of style! Great selections! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.gracerock-kellyroll.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love buying different bags because I love styling them with different outfits. Great post.

    Leja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so right a good bag is a total investment. And these ARE lovely. I like the black envelope one with the chain strap in particular. Lusting for this!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful bags I must confess.


    www.makychurchill.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super pretty bags!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these handbags, so pretty, babe!

    Happy Weekend, babe!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning bags!! I love them all!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an amazing collection!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely bags!! <3

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great selection! We love bags and this designs are a MUST!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such gorgeous accessories! Thank you for sharing!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love alligator bags and these are beautiful! They are now on my wish list!!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are really amazing pieces! ♥

    www.heresometimes.com

    ReplyDelete