LAST POST OF THE YEAR + MY FAVORITE HAIRSTYLE

2:40:00 PM


Hello lovelies!

I can´t believe I´m writing the last post of the year! Oh my goodness! 2016 was definitely a year to remember, so many memories, so many things that I´ve been through this year. On these pictures I´m showing you guys my favorite hairstyle of the year, the half bun. It´s so cute and romantic, I wore this hairstyle the entire year, to parties, events, casual days, I mean, this hairstyle is perfect for any ocasion, I love It and I know this look will be with me next year as well haha. Also I´m really happy with the opportunies that were given to me here on the blog, a big thank you to those who came here just to pass by to leave a comment or to just support me, It means a lot to me and a big big thank you to all the collaborations that we made It together to share here with you guys. Even though this is just a tiny blog It means the world to me because I reallly like to share things that inspires me here,  so yeah, I love blogging and I love to meet other bloggers as well and to follow your journey too, cheers to us!

I have so many memories that will be forever with me, special moments that will be forever in my heart. Well, I´ll see you in 2017!

Xoxo


You Might Also Like

7 comentários

  1. The half bun looks great on you! It's one of the few things I can do with my short hair too. Happy 2017!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! I love high half buns!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this simple but elegant hair style. Thanks for all the inspiration in 2016!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. Wishing you a happy new year!
    http://zunera-serena.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so nice that you had a great 2016! I hope you have an even better 2017! So good to get to your blog again, I lost it when you changed the name! Loved this hairstyle, I think it's romantic, practical and at the same time very stylish!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post babe! Happy New Year! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely in love with this half bun!
    xx Mirjam | www.miiju.ch

    ReplyDelete