TRENDY TOPS

10:43:00 AM


Hello world!

Last days of 2016, hope you guys had an amazing Christmas! I spent the day with my family and some friends, we had a great time together and I´m feeling refreshed to enjoy these last days of the year, time flies by really fast, right? :)

 Anyway, on today´s post I´m sharing with you guys this amazing collection of Tops from StyleWe, I am in love with these tops, and If you take a look at their section of tops you will find blouses cropped tops, Kimonos, long sleeved tops, short sleeved tops, T-shirts, tanks, etc...  I love this sleeve casual color block Tunic that I´m sharing here with you guys, I think It´s really chic and It goes well with everything and I really love this pink blouse as well, so feminine and romantic, totally me. This white half sleeve blouse is so beautiful, I love white blouses! I also love this white blue striped top and this ruffled white simple long sleeve blouse. And how cute is this pink long sleeved top? I am in love with all these tops that I´m sharing here with you guys. StyleWe also have a secton of beach cover ups, perfect to spend the day at the beach enjoying a sunny weather. Well, that´s It for today, hope you guys like this post, take a look at their blog they are sharing cool tips on how to dress like  a skater, It´s very interesting.

I wish you all a lovely day!

Xoxo

* Thanks StyleWe for sponsoring this post.


You Might Also Like

5 comentários

  1. These tops are so pretty!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks!! Happy Tuesday!
    xx,
    josephine
    www.josephineellen.com
    www.instagram.com/josephinejeh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tops!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tops! Hope you had a lovely Christmas! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete