PLANNERS

7:22:00 PM


Happy Monday everyone!

2017 is here, a brand new year for us to start everything new, new choices, new beginnings, new chapters for our lives, everything new! And to start off the year with the right foot I like to write my thoughts down on my agenda. And I must confess that I am a little bit clumsy, so writing things down helps me to keep my day better and keep things organized, or at least try to organize a few things in my life haha such as my morning routine. I also love to write my schedule on Evernote too but I just love a good planner. So I found on Kate Spade some lovely agendas. I´ll share here with you guys and I´ll leave the link below.



Cameron Street agenda /  Cobble hill large agenda


Xoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comentários

  1. Happy New Year dear! These agendas are so lovely!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the agenda is soooo sweet, I really like that, very feminine and perfect for planning nice things! Hope you have a very nice day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stationary, especially planners. I went simple this year though, but maybe thinking I should have added some colour now!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete