WAVY HAIR + THOUGHTS OF THE DAY

10:30:00 PM


Good morning lovelies!

Hope you guys had an amazing weekend! I had good moments here, even though It was pouring down rain, It was a beautiful weekend! Are you guys enjoying the first days of 2017? I love Janurary! The first month of the year It´s magical to me, It keeps me motivated to work on my resolutions and to start new projects as well. This year I decided to do different things, to chase my dreams and  try to change old habits, such as eating unhealthy stuff. I mean, I love snacks, and I was really eating things that makes me feel bad after eating them, so this year I decided to eat clean, I know It sounds boring, and If you don´t read it to the end I won´t blame you at all haha but I´m just sharing that I will start doing things differently, I like to eat lots of fruits and green juice too, but I need to stop eating lots of cookies and chocolate too (Guilty pleasures). So, eat clean is a priority for me this year. Also, I decided to enjoy certain things such as make up, I love beauty products and I always wear lipstick to go to anywhere, but feeling beautiful inside and outside It´s really important too, right? So hello make up! haha. I already started sharing some make up looks on Instagram you can see It here , simple make up looks wich is totally me, I love simple things that at the same time make us feel great! I´ll start sharing here some make up looks as well, and maybe some beauty products too. :)

On today´s post I´m sharing how I started the year with a different hairstyle, as you can see, my hair is shorter now and darker too, with a few highlights. I am loving to have darker hair, It matches perfectly with my natural color, dark brown. And I am in love with wavy hair, I always loved wavy hair because It´s really beautiful and romantic. Do you guys love wavy hair too? What is your favorite hairstyle, wavy, straight or both?

Anyway, I want a year filled with peace, so I want people in my life that has the same vision too, people will always judge us no matter what we do, right? So with people judging or not, we should always be ourselves and enjoy our lives to the fullest! Also I´m wearing a white Top because all I want this year is peace and I must confess that I am happy and my heart is filled with peace and good vibes! So let´s enjoy our Monday and try not to lost our vision and focus!


Wish you guys a peaceful start to the week!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

17 comentários

  1. Your hair looks amazing! I love it!


    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair are beautiful ! Love it !

    Manon ♥ -
    www.chouquettes-mascara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is great! I love your blog:)

    irinathayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing wavy hair dear!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks gorgeous! It's nice to start the year fresh eh?

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this natural wavy look! You hair is gorgeous as always and love your outlook for this year.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the waves! eating sweets is my worst habit too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really loving the color!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely hairstyle, absolutely gorgeous .
    Nina
    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is so gorge! Great tips!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love wavy hair and yours is absolutely gorgeous! It's quite the opposite to mine and I'm very jealous! xx

    ♥ Carly Susanne ~ A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is gorgeous, so beachy!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair looks great - the waves are so fun!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks amazing !
    Have a great start to your week !
    Nina
    xox
    www.thecrispylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks super pretty!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your hair and I also love January, since it's my birthday month (just yesterday :) and I also love eating things that later make me feel bad... oh my word, but life is so short, we should eat what we enjoy! Hope you have a very lovely day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete