BEAUTY ESSENTIALS - WHITE NAIL POLISH

11:30:00 AM


Happy Wednesday everyone!

I love white nail polish! It´s so beautiful, right? I bought this one from a local drugstore, It´s affordable and It´s really easy to aply. Do you guys love white nails too? What color do you love the most? I always choose pink, white, black, brown and neutral polishes. I love red too but lately I´m wearing pink and white a lot. Anyway, I hope you guys are having a great week, mine is really busy and kinda interesting haha, It´s February and this year is already being intense to me, let´s see what else can happen in 2017, good things I hope so! :)

I wish you guys a lovely day!

Xoxo


You Might Also Like

4 comentários

  1. I love the look of white nail polish - so crisp to me! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! they always made fun of me liking white nails!
    Dora xx
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually never wear white nail polish on its own, but it does look pretty and clean x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete