CUTE DRESSES - WISH LIST

1:55:00 PM


Hello lovelies!

I hope you guys had an awesome weekend! Today is rainy here, so I´m starting the week with a cloudy and rainy day, but at the same time It´s a peaceful day! :) Well on today´s post I´m sharing these lovely dresses with you guys, as I´ve mentioned before here I´m a big fan of dresses specially maxi dresses, It´s feminine, beautiful, chic and elegant and I just love It! I found this cute selection of dresses on Fashion Mia. The good thing about their website is that they have an amazing collection of stunning dresses but at the same time they are really cheap dresses. It´s awesome when we find a place where we can choose outfits that are beautiul and affordable at the same time, right? I just love plaid maxi dresses, like the ones that I´m sharing here, usually I´ve already mentioned this before too I like to choose neutral colors but this baby blue/ organza dress is so beautiful, love this bohemian dress too and this vintage skater lace dress is so cute! In other words, I love all these dresses that I´m sharing here with you guys. If you´re a fan of dresses just like me, take a look at their section of cheap maxi dresses, I guess you guys will love It too! When It comes to buy dresses do you guys have any tips that you would like to share? What kind of dresses are your favorites? Plaid dresses? Maxi Dresses? Skater dresses? Neutral colors or bold colors? Romantic or casual or both? Feel free to leave your comments below sharing your thoughts. :)  Well that´s It for today, I hope you guys like this post and I hope you guys have a great start to the week!

Happy Monday!

Xoxo

*

You Might Also Like

11 comentários

  1. Beautiful dresses!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these dresses are lovely but my favorite is the black lace dress! so chic!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dresses! Right now in Canada, it's freezing so everyone's wearing huge jackets and snow pants! LOL
    So gorgeous I hope everyone have a great week!
    xo, Yasmin
    http://bit.ly/2l07GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very gorgeous dresses
    Great webstore
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Una pasada de look sin duda. No conocía tu blog y ahora que lo acabo de conocer me encanta. Me pasaré mas por aquí. Un besazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great dresses! They are always my favorites.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some nice choices! Personally, the top black one is amazing!

    Your Average Guy Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. The light blue one is my favourite!!!
    kiss
    Chiara - www.shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love dresses! That last black one is absolutely gorgeous. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all of these dresses! SO chic!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute dresses!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete