WISH LIST - STYLE WE

4:43:00 PM

Happy Monday everyone!

How was your weekend? Mine was super busy but It was a good weekend! :) Today I am sharing with you guys my Wish list from Style We, they have so many good things there but today I am focusing on Maxi dresses, I love dresses specially Maxi dresses and I am totally in love with these ones that I´m sharing here with you guys, they are so beautiful right? And they have amazing designers too. I love these dresses, they are so romantic and versatile, I love versatile outfits, It can be worn in multiple ways, like these dresses It can be worn in Summer but also in fall too, just through a Jacket on with a pair of boots and you´re ready to go! They also have a new section of accessories brand called omto, with the concept of young and brave, these cute bags are from this new section and I am loving the color of these bags, champagne. You can find out more at their blog. Well that´s It for today, hope you guys like this post! :)

I wish you all a lovely day!

Xoxo

*Sponsored

You Might Also Like

3 comentários

  1. Love these dresses!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dresses are so lovely!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, the first dress is stunning! Have a lovely weekend :)

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete