5 PIECES OF JEWELRY THAT YOU WILL LOVE

4:06:00 PM


Good morning lovelies!

I hope you guys had fun at the weekend, mine was great! Well, today I´m sharing another selfie, ok two selfies with you guys haha, but I promise It´s not about the selfie, I love how my make up was that day, I took these pictures last Sunday, hope you guys like It!

And I just love this pearl necklace, It was a gift so unfortunately I didn´t find one similiar to link below, but since I love love love accessories, yes, I said love three times :), I will share some accessories with you guys that It´s so beautiful and from a brand that I love, from Anthropologie. Hope you guys love It cuz I´m in love with these pieces.




Moostone Axis Necklace/ Antoinette Hoope Earring/ Lucia Pendant Necklace/ Ines Bangle/ Sidra Necklace/

These are 5 pieces of jewelry that you will love! :)

Happy Monday!

Xoxo





You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. All these pieces are amazing. Love the bracelet!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow que joyas tan bonitas, me quedo con el collar de cuarzo.

    Te dejo mi nuevo post con un summer look ideal:
    https://simplysory.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/welcome-summer/

    ReplyDelete