SUMMER VIBES

9:27:00 AM


Good morning world!

It´s Wednesday we are having such a beautiful day here, hope you guys are enjoying the week and the weather as well.  Anyway, today´s post is all about Summer vibes and I´m in love with this online store that I found, I´m talking about Yoins, they have so many things there to choose and I´m in love with their dresses, you can see that I´m sharing two dresses today, one black and white striped dress because I love stripes and I´m also sharing one black dress that It´s perfect for a night out. I love black dresses because they are perfect for almost everything, you can wear It in different occasions, like to go for a stroll through the city wearing flats but also you can put your hills on and you have a perfect look for a meeting or to go on a date.

Well I´m also sharing three tops with flared sleeves, two white tops and the other one with floral prints and let me just say that I have a thing with floral prints, I think they are so feminine and romantic, I love romantic looks! The two white tops are romantics as well and perfect for different occasions too, when I think about white tops immediately reminds me of going to the beach, I think that white tops are a must have for Summer, so beautiful right?

As you can see I´m sharing this cute playsuit romper with floral prints. They have a section of rompers and they are all so beautiful that It´s hard to choose one, And I love this lace up bikini too, you can buy swimwear online, so many cute things there that It´s worth buying. Well, today´s post was all about summer vibes but I want to share a post about winter vibes as well for those who are celebrating winter time.

Thanks for reading and I wish you all a lovely day!

Happy Wednesday!

Xoxo

* Thanks Yoins for sponsoring this post


You Might Also Like

10 comentários

  1. Yessss, LOVE these summer vibes!!

    Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect summer inspo!

    xo | Cindy Elena
    www.boringclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these outfit inspos! So cute :)

    Lauren Lindmark | dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing selection for summer!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great summer pieces! I love them all!!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! I love that striped dress, it looks so cute :)
    I agree with you, floral print is both romantic and feminine, i have recently bought two floral dresses. I'm obsessed with them!
    Would you like to follow each other ? Let me know: shoppingholic-dreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that white lace!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely summer inspo! :)

    http://www.alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that white lace!, if you need short party dress, see
    hoco dresses here.

    ReplyDelete