CUTE GIFTS IDEAS

3:57:00 PM




Eat Cake For Breakfast Thermal Mug/ Scented Candle Light Up The Room/ Take Note Put In A Good Word Medium Notebook/ Simply Sparkling Compact Mirror

Hello everyone!

Yesterday was 6 Celsius here, soo cold! Brazil is the land of Summer but these days the weather is kinda crazy, I won´t complain because I am loving It, even though I must confess that I willl always be a Summer girl. Ok, enough talking about the weather :), today´s post I am linking these cute Items from Kate Spade, I love this Thermal Mug Eat Cake For Breakfast, so fun and cute! And scented candles are the best, right? I love scented clandles, and this one is really adorable. I love notebooks and planners as well and Kate Spade has some cute notebooks there, I want all of them haha. And to finish the list, this compact mirror is sooo cute!

 I love these Items that I´m sharing here and I hope you guys like It too!

Xoxo


You Might Also Like

4 comentários

  1. Cool gift ideas! Candle is just amazing!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kate Spade! She really does have the most perfect gifts for girly-girl things :)

    www.luellapearl.com
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, these are really great ideas.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete